Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Life is So Unpredictable :D

Wah...I'm so happy, yet a little bit sad because I'm finishing my neurology department in 3 days. I love this department so much and I think I would like to further my study in Neurology, thanks to Dr Meita for giving me chances to learn to love neuro. I even have a thought than neuro will be my last choice if I want to continue my study, but I was wrong :)

Living in this kind of place (called Purwakarta), I felt so hommie actually. At first, I really hate this place very bad because I came here for my Surgery Department. For sure everybody knows that surgery is one of killing department in medicine, especially in Indonesia. Surgery doctor's are arrogant, fierce, and strict...maybe the pressure they had turns them to "that",haha..but I gain a lot experience here, which I wont get in any other hospital I went before. Here, I learn Sunda's language (not important), running around the hospital, playing hide and seek with the general manager (he is a doctor who like to catch us at the place that we are not suppose to be when on duty), and etc. This kind of experience you wont be able to rewind back because you are growing up and I never realize that I'm turning 25 next years and still sleeping with books and assignments (this is overacting) while my other friends enjoying their own salary, playing with their kids, heading for marriage, and planning a lot of think. (pity of me, sob3)

Heading to my last department : ENT, I felt like a thousand of dragonfly in my stomach. I'm going back to Malaysia and being a doctor is my job. I don't think I am capable to earn that status, because I am a very lazy medical student. Sorry to all my patient, sometimes I think that my smile can sure you, my word can make you feel better, my opinion can release your stress without me have prescribe you any medicine, can I? So you can just pay me with nasi bryani, air batu campur, yong tau fu, cendol, satay kajang and so on...hahah~

Okay, now its time to go to sleep, stop babbling for something that not really important, just want to fed this blog..:p Buhbye!