Monday, November 16, 2009

Homesickness Disease!

Floating perfectly quietly on surface of my bed, i start thinking about my hometown and my family. I miss them a tons esp my mom, dad, granny n my grandpa.Everyone is crossing over my mind one by one like a chipsmore campaign; "Now You See, Now You Dont". Life is not about 1 person, it is a correlation between 2 and ++ hearts. Even sometime these people keep making you annoyed but they are your environment, your sun, your shaddy cloud, your pouring rain and your guiding angel. God,friends and family similar to each beat of my cardiac. Their love were full like the volumes of blood in a ventricle, then go with the flow to each single part of my body. I love them damn much!


Once i had a fight with my mom just because a simple thing, about trust. Trust itself as a nouns means reliance on an integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc of a person or thing; confidence. I found myself having sense when the person i do love n close enough cheating and this kinda feeling sometimes give me a really bad thinking (arabic say; Su' Zhon) to that person and its hurt me enough. I'm not saying that i never lie, yes, i do lie for good and bad also, but i dont lie about something related to a heart. But for my mom, she doesnt believe this kinda sense and she do believe the one she loves very well. I do bad-mouthing about this to my granny and my granny say even my mom act like a tiger, she has a very good heart, she loves n trust us very well even when we kept secret from her (eg. 1.sorok result exam, 2.sorok jatuh longkang n luka, 3.sorok beli gula2, 4.cilok duit die bwh karpet). Before the secret pops up, she will keep asking bout it, try to make us talk about that particular issue till we reveal the truth. Yeah, the true is out there mummy, haha...and when she notice that we are telling lie, there comes a big giant hanger and a sarcastic pinch on our butt(owh...thats killing me!). i love my mum very well either when she being a hulk hogan, or when she babbling for at least 4 hour, or even when she ask me to do loads of housework (which 90% i ignored).

[my mommy, my sweetheart]