Sunday, November 15, 2009

Me, ma self, and ai...

"Banyak dowh notes kali nie"
"Gle bapak slide die, da ar hitam, xpaham lak tuh..sengal! bek xyah bg modul"
"xpe2..ckit jer g ni, highlite jer sume..hahaha, janji da penah bc"


Those quotes are so familiar in my place. Yes, i am a student, a fourth year medical student in a country with a huge amount of populations called Jakarta. We were here not just because of the government, but we are here to fulfill our responsibility to learn medics and become a Doctor. Life is not simple and sometimes its really heartbreaking esp when u are facing an unstopable problems daily. Even a nightstand weekend cant stop u from thinking about it and thats we called a cycle of a human.

Learning medical in this kind of "keep on growing" country is not very difficult and worse as people thought. There are pro n cons when u're living in others places, even when we say that we loved 4 seasons country (which Jakarta also have 4 seasons; Hujan, Panas, Berdebu, and Suam2 kuku). Like my granny, my mom, and my teachers says "Hujan batu di negeri orang, hujan emas di negeri sendiri, kompem2 lah lebih baik kt negeri sendiri, ye idak?" and yet, i agree with it. Me myself, never can overcome my homesick (i really mean it), i will cry all over the night till dawn, imaging that i am lying on my comfy bed back at home and hearing my mom babbling, what a beautiful dream...hahaha


People perception towards Jakarta always variety from a shopping heaven to a place for honeymoon (which is not very suitable because women will start thinking about beggies, heels, etc). But for me as a student, Jakarta is a good place nor a nice place to live at because of it condition itself. I love being in a small town like i had before (Dungun and Kuala Pilah) such a warm cozzy place, located in a high hills (hills lar sgt,haha). But that kinda place suits me well even theres among of my friend called it "Kampung" but this "Kampung" thought me lots of lesson about life. How to communicate with people like they are well known person, how to make friends with people who talk differ from u before, and most of all, how u learn to adapt with people culture (that why Allah create us with a lot of race, it is a gift for us to meet people with thousand of variety culture, food, and so on but still we are the same, His creations)


I think i'm gonna stop babbling here. The rain is falling faster, blewing my mind away, and making me having a thought to take a nap for awhile. I'll continue my journey next time while still not busy with bucks of notes and homeworks. Sorry for my writing if its look weird, I'm not very good in English, but i'm trying my best to defeat my 'try everything in english'phobia inside me. Well, see ya again!